The final workshop program will be e-mailed directly to the selected candidates submitting an abstract and registering for the meeting. By end of the two-day workshop, participants should have learned:
- RNA isolation from biofluids
- QC for spike-in controls
- RNA qual assessment (bioanalyzer / Qubit)
- microRNA Reverse-transcription and preamplification
- Nanofluidics arrays (OpenArray panels on QantStudio-12K)
- NGS-demonstration run
- Single cell PCR
- Analysis of OpenArray, single cell and NGS data.
At the end of the meeting, announcements will be made for the best participants and certificates/prizes announced. For any further questions or to register your interest, please contact Anand: 0488 119 772 (email@example.com).